How It Works
1. Select ready-to-cook meals and drinks.
2. Order by midday on Sunday for nationwide delivery on the Friday of the same week. You can also pre-order for a future date if you'd prefer.
3. Follow our simple step-by-step instructions.
4. Plate up and enjoy.
The Small Print:
The minimum cart value required for checkout is £80, not including delivery charge.
- £10 for delivery between 9am - 5pm on Fridays.
- For Diwali, we will be utilising a pre-noon service on Thursday 4th so your delivery will arrive in time to feast on the day!
We offer nationwide delivery in England and Wales. We are currently unable to send perishable items into the Channel Islands, Scotland and Northern Ireland.
We use a third-party delivery company to deliver your order. You will receive an email or text message on the morning of your delivery, confirming your one-hour delivery window.
Please note, during particularly busy times or during adverse weather conditions such as snow, courier services cannot 100% guarantee this delivery window, meaning your parcel may be delivered late in the evening, or worst case the following morning.
In some rare cases, deliveries can be held overnight by our courier partners overnight; in these cases we will endeavour to get in touch directly with you as soon as we know the delivery will be delayed. Our packaging has been tested to keep food chilled for up to 48 hours and so remains safe to consume in the event of a delay.
We are unable to offer a signature service on perishable items. If you are not in at the delivery address or unable to answer the door, your order will be left in a safe place.
We are here to help and assist you with any questions you have about Ambassador General Store, to make sure your experience is as seamless as possible. We also welcome your feedback, comments and special requests.